I am only just getting around to accepting the Versatile Blogger Award. Better late than never, as they say!
I am grateful to Cheryle of the Lightwalkers Blog http://lightwalker1.wordpress.com for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award. Cheryle is trained in Reiki, Spiritual Healing, Intuitive Flower reading, Reflexology, Ear Candeling, Samatha Meditation. Her interests include: writing, baking, poetry, painting, photography, gardening and many other creative endeavours evidence of which are wonderfully displayed on her blog .
The Rules for accepting the Versatile Blogger Award are as follows:
1) Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their site.
2) Tell 7 things about yourself
3) Nominate 15 bloggers
4) Link to their sites and let them know of the nomination.
Tell 7 things about yourself
1) I have lived in a house where there was so much paranormal activity it scared me and I was forced to move.
2)I have seen an angel.
3)I don’t like sleeping in the dark.
4)I don’t like heights and flying.
5) I took my driving test 7 times before passing on the final attempt.
6) I love being by the sea
7) One of my favourite films is “Cabaret” starring Liza Minnelli.
I’m not going to nominate 15 bloggers because most of the blogs that I love and follow are done by established bloggers who already have a huge following and already have awards. Some of them prefer not to accept awards. What I will do is list some of the blogs that I have read recently and which I think are absolutely worth a visit. And they are as follows:
~ Marie E. Williams